Are you up for a challenge and ready to compete against some of the best case-solvers in Aarhus? Aarhus Elite Case gives you the opportunity to do just that whilst winning DKK 5.000.
FACCA and ICT invite all students from Aarhus University to an exciting day of case solving.
The day will start out with two short workshops, where you will learn presentation and case solving techniques directly from our partners Maersk Management Consulting and Bain Nordic. Afterwards, you and your team will be handed an experience by solving an exciting and challenging case developed in cooperation with our partners, who will act as judges and crown the winners of this year's Aarhus Elite Case. The day will end with dinner and drinks for all teams and partners at restaurant Atrium at Hotel Royal.
To participate at Aarhus Elite Case, you must form a team of 3 to 4 team members and come up with a team name. The application must be submitted no later than September 20. Your application must contain a brief joint motivational letter from your team (1 page), CV for each team member, and grade transcripts for each team member. Our partners will select which teams make the cut and get to compete for the title as AEC winners. Please be aware that by submitting your application, you accept that your CV and grade transcript are handled by FACCA’s President and our partners. All applications are treated confidentially.
Plan for the day:
• Introduction to partner companies
• Workshops on specific case solving technique and/or certain industry trends and challenges (45 min with each partner)
• Break and locating case teams in individual rooms
• Case solving including lunch break
• Teams presents in separate classrooms
• Top 3 teams present (10 min presentation + 10 min Q&A)
• Dinner with all teams and partners
• Judges determine the winning team and announcement
• Transportation to bar
We look forward to hearing from you!